UX Researcher at Phase 5
Established in 1991, Phase 5 offers exceptional market research and consulting services to our blue-chip clients in North America and Europe. With offices in Ottawa, Toronto and Minneapolis, we have helped complex multinational organizations achieve customer-centricity with our insights and evidence-based recommendations. Our User Experience practice is one of the oldest and most advanced in North America and is complemented by the firm’s expertise in Innovation and Product Development, Customer Experience and Analytics. We are looking for an experienced UX Research Consultant to be a part of our UX team in our downtown Toronto office.
In this role you will focus on:
- User Research - employing a variety of methods to explore and validate experiences with users, including lab-based, mobile and remote usability testing, focus groups, online communities and in-situ research.
- Digital Strategy – understanding the business goals of our clients, the desires and expectations of their users and the competitive landscape in which they do business in order to develop a plan forward for their digital properties.
- Storytelling - translating research findings into insights in clear and impactful ways.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct UX qualitative research to gather insights to support our clients’ experience goals;
- Work independently to perform and analyze qualitative research;
- Write clear and impactful reports;
- Provide significant contributions to client proposals; and
- Develop research test material with limited assistance and contribute to study designs.
What You Will Need:
- Undergraduate degree in Psych, Arts, Business or associated discipline with UX specialty.
- 2-3 years' experience in UX/human factors research and analysis.
- Experience designing interview guides, conducting qualitative research and writing reports
- Exceptional written and English oral and writing skills
- Exposure to qualitative research techniques
- Keen attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Thrive on over-coming challenges to get the job done
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to juggle several different projects simultaneously
- Experience with design, including wireframing and prototyping based on user-centric, evidence based design principles would be an asset
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- A comprehensive benefits program;
- Career and educational advancement opportunities; and
- Hybrid work environment.
Interested in joining the Phase 5 UX team? Email us at email@example.com to apply for this position. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Phase 5 is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. Should you need any assistance and/or reasonable accommodation during the application process, feel free to contact us.