Spring is nearly here, and with it, the opportunity to network virtually, or perhaps even in-person at one of these upcoming industry events.
(1) April 4 - 6, 2022 - Insights Association Annual Conference, in Philadelphia, PA
Register now to enjoy the camaraderie and connection found at this in-person event as you celebrate remarkable accomplishments in the insights profession, and get inspired to deliver even more meaningful impact in the future. Connect with and learn from fellow insights leaders at Lego, Walmart, Meta, BET, Southeastern Grocers, Postmedia, Organon, and elsewhere. And don't miss a special conversation that is planned with Campbell's CMO Linda Lee.
Expect to learn more about the following:
- How best to answer the demands of values-driven consumers seeking to make a difference in such critical areas as sustainability, diversity, and equity.
- How we can all successfully quantify and communicate the value insights deliver to the bottom line.
- Why some insights sectors are soaring and others are scrambling
- The latest LGBTQ+ terminology
(2) April 27-28 - CXS (Customer Experience for Financial Services Summit), accessible from anywhere in the world
Register now for this virtual industry event that has been deliberately designed to encourage attendees to build relationships with like-minded industry peers. With the added advantage of innovative remote technology, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in small working groups, peer-led breakouts, roundtables and much more! Expect to:
- Join the only event dedicated to senior financial services executives focused on customer experience.
- Interact with 350+ of your industry peers and expand your network.
- Meet Directors, VPs and CXOs from a broad spectrum of financial institutions.
- Position yourself as a reputable thought leader and an essential resource in the field.
Phase 5 is proud to support these organizations and looks forward to engaging with leaders from across the research, insights, experience design, and financial services industries at the above events.