Mark your calendars for these two special events happening during the first week of March 2021:
On March 2nd at 1pm, hear Phase 5 VP Sam Fiorino along with fellow subject matter experts Tara O'Doherty (Akendi) and Kenneth Peterson (QuestionPro) as they discuss current opportunities and challenges in CX, UX, CSAT, and EX. Together they will guide the audience to "a better understanding of how the experience metrics work together" so that researchers and business leaders can get a more "holistic and directional diagnostic of customers", no matter what the project or goal.
Attendees can expect to learn more about the following topics: comparability of metrics and equivalence (incl. KPIs, OKRs); improving CX; NPS myths vs. facts; the validity of rating scales; emotional measurement; experiential design; measurement of employee experience; and more. Register online now!
On March 4th at 1pm, Phase 5 Partner and Head of UX & Experience Design Arnie Guha joins fellow industry leaders Sue Sharp (PwC) and Jamin Brazil (HubUX) in a discussion about the digital transformation and how it relates to modern day market research. Based on their own unique experiences and a set of sometimes surprising statistics, they will answer questions such as:
- how has the digital transformation (and the pandemic) changed market research methods, and have those changes resulted in any improvements in the practice?
- what metrics & benchmarks are being used to measure the effectiveness of digital transformation, and which organizations and/or sectors are performing the best?
- what impact has market research automation had on employee engagement?
- how has the digital transformation impacted budgets and speed in market research?
- looking ahead 10 years, what are the biggest opportunities that market research professionals should pursue?