UX Research Consultant
Phase 5 is a full service marketing research and advisory agency assisting clients with:
- Identifying market opportunities
- Developing winning products and services
- Ensuring seamless user experience
- Creating lasting customer relationships
Our Phase 5 UX Team specializes in:
- User research - employing a variety of methods to explore and validate experiences with users, including lab-based, mobile and remote usability testing, focus groups, online communities and in-context research.
- Experience Strategy – understanding the goals of our clients, as well as the desires and expectations of their users and their competitive landscape, in order to help develop evidence-based, cross-channel experiences.
- UX Design – taking a user-centric, evidence-based approach to design, drawing on user and stakeholder research, expert and competitive reviews and content audits to create and prototype engaging experiences.
If you are interested in working with our UX Team (mostly located in Toronto), serving a diverse and international client base on fast-paced projects, and want to be stimulated with challenges and guided by seasoned researchers and UX professionals, then we want you to apply.
We are a group of enthusiastic self-starters with strong people and communication skills and we look for the same in new hires. We offer:
- a competitive compensation program
- a comprehensive benefits program
- ground floor opportunities for career development,
- a hybrid work environment, and
- a chance to work on a wide range of stimulating projects touching all aspects of usability research.
Here is your opportunity to join our team of innovative thinkers as a…
UX Research Consultant
Equipped with an undergraduate degree and up to 2-3 years of experience conducting UX / design research and analysis, you are ready to move to the next level. With a passion for usability, a strong desire to learn and the following qualities:
- Leading edge skills in human factors and user experience research;
- Experience with designing interview guides, visual and interactive materials for research, interviewing and report;
- Well developed communication skills, with an emphasis on excellent writing skills demonstrated in proposals and reports, and story-telling experience;
- Experience with remote collaboration & communication tools;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Eager to learn;
- Thrive on over-coming challenges to get the job done;
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to juggle several different projects simultaneously; and
- Exposure to qualitative research techniques.
We have several positions available, affiliated with our downtown Toronto office. (We maintain a hybrid work environment and welcome applicants who are able to maintain Eastern Time work hours).
Phase 5 believes in a policy of equal employment opportunity for all people based on merit and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest in Phase 5, however only candidates who are chosen for an interview will be contacted.