Happening online on September 14th and 15th, 2021, the Insights Association X Event is an opportunity for insights professionals to network with peers and continue developing their skills and knowledge in the field of CX and UX research and design. Phase 5 is excited to be a sponsor of this important industry event.
You should attend this virtual conference if you work in UX, CX, or Insights and want to learn more about how to integrate efforts across the organization to create a unified voice of the customer for your team and/or your clients. Presentations will feature experts from each discipline, and attendees can expect the following key takeways:
- An appreciation for the various processes, roles, skill sets & stakeholders at play
- How to break down organizational silos that are creating barriers today
- How to identify and rally organizational champions of your capabilities
- How to recognize and utilize commonalities between departments
- How to simplify messages that decision makers can embrace and carry forth
- How to harmonize the voice of the customer to influence action
In addition to presentations, the conference will include facilitated and open forums where attendees will be able to interact directly with their peers in the same discipline, or in a complementary discipline from the CX / UX / Insights spectrum.
"The X event was developed to encourage better understanding of the evolving role of UX & CX in consumer insights and to foster appreciation for the specialized skills of UX, CX & MRX practitioners. The goal is to advance the knowledge and network of each attendee so they may optimize their value in this evolving, coordinated process."