On September 29, 2021, Phase 5 Partner Steve Hansen will share "What Consumers and Small Business Customers Need and Want Post-Pandemic" at the Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summit (DMFS), happening online. This presentation is a must-see for any marketer of financial services in North America. Here's why:
Early in 2021, Phase 5 commissioned a survey of 4,000+ North American consumers and small business customers. Perhaps not surprisingly, the survey found that the needs and expectations from financial services products, channels, and service have changed in light of the pandemic. The study's findings shed light on exactly what has changed, why, and whether that change is expected to be long-term.
As trusted advisors to Financial Services marketers, we can now leverage these critical insights to inform:
- How to balance the human vs. digital equation
- Which strategies adopted during COVID-19 generated customer loyalty
- How to develop winning business strategies for 2022 and beyond
Register now! Don't miss this opportunity to hear about some of the latest market data, and to ask Steve your specific questions related to the study's findings.
About Steve Hansen
Steve Hansen is a Phase 5 partner, the chair of the firm's Data Analytics practice, and head of the Minneapolis office. His professional background includes: Lecturer in Innovation in the Peking University Guanghua MBA program, Director of Market Research at Thomson Reuters, and various technology product management roles. Steve is regularly invited to speak at industry events on customer centricity throughout the innovation cycle. Learn more about Steve's recent speaking engagements and blog posts here.
About the DMFS Summit
The 3rd edition of the Digital Marketing for Financial Services Midwest Summit will take place virtually on September 28th and 29th, 2021. Attendees can expect the following:
- Examine successful & proven marketing strategies for a post-pandemic world.
- Capitalize on digital marketing content and drive retention with relevant messaging.
- Discover the right martech stack for your business to increase your ROI.
- Deepen your understanding of relevant compliance requirements and regulations to establish best practices.
- Determine how to navigate the complex relationship between sales and marketing.
For more info on speakers, sponsors, and the complete agenda, visit https://financialdigitalmarketingmidwest.com/.